Wednesday 8 December 2010

Real versions of clothes :D



Heyloo people !

I was browsing through Anarchy on Stardoll which is also one of my favorite blogs . ( Yes , I can be emoish a bit XP )
And I found some real version of clothes that are on Stardoll .

First is Sheer Torn Neckline Top . Superstar and it costs 12sd . It can be found at Fallen Angel . So heres Stardoll version :



And heres real life version , designed by Alexander Wang :



Second one is called Side Flap Skirt . It's Superstar and cost 6sd . Can be found at Tingeling . It's brilliant , really !



And the real life version it's from Lanvin . Honestly , the Stardoll version is waaayyy better and it shows the punk style in it !



So the third one would be Sheer Draped Top . It can be found at Fallen Angel store and it costs 7sd . Too bad it's for Superstar . I really like it , should have use it for Halloween . So heres the picture :



And this pretty top is designed by the genius Alexander Wang , claps for him . So heres it :



Fourth one and the last would be Sheet Dress Leather Slvs . It's 15sd and it's from Fallen Angel . It's so dramatic x] And would be nice with punk boots .



And the real life version is from Gareth Pugh . It's amazing . I'll definately do this look when I have money x]



So what do you think of em ?
Write in comments .
xoxo , Baiii [;

No comments: