Tuesday 7 December 2010

OMG!




Oh hey , no time to be sweet and friendly!
You won't believe what I found!



You see?! I mean, Aly? Leanne? Aina? NO WAY MAN ! My besties, my LIFE .
THEY CAN'T FHUCKING HACK THEM .

The account is stardollmafia-

If you wanna visit them, DON'T FHUCKING USE YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT. USE A FAKE ONE .
Cause if you use your main account, they'll get your FHUCKING info and they'll FHUCKING hack you!

Sorry if I swear too much but I can't help it.
Cause they're a bunch of bustardos! [bast@rd$]

So please, beware.
We'll just have to pray for our safety.
Nothing we can do .

Baii ];

2 comments:

Kayla said...

No way! Aleesya, Leanne and AIna are seriously going to hack!? There is no way. I'm going to try Safety Stardoll.

Adriana Shayabeva said...

IKR ! Leanne's getting hack now , Aina next and Aly in 2 days .