Tuesday 7 December 2010

LE Charms



Hey guys :D
Look at my new banner, isn't it awesome?
Luezone290 made it. It's so cool!

Anyways, back to our topic! P:

As you can see, people who bought LE will get those charms (obviously!)
But this time, you get them charm according to how many LE's you bought in a season!

So I got 2 charms from the previous season. But I bought 5 LE's! Unfair huh? ):

I sent a message to stardoll and they gave me 1 LE charm.
Which is the recent collection, the Lips thingy .

Stardoll is totally messed up -.-

So yeah. You guys know martini1966? The famous designer? Well she has more than 10 charms per collection. The three latest collection...Well nevermind. I visited her suite and saw those charms on a christmas tree. But she changed it now .

I did asked her through message, "Did you really buy more than 10 items in each collection?"

And her reply was, "Nope. I only bought 5 or 6 per collection and Stardoll gave me a lot."

Stardoll is definately messed up and unfair! What do you think?
I know it's stupid but it's totally unfair. Write in comments.

3 comments:

finagirl said...

That's totally unfair -.-
Your right, Stardoll is messed up :P :L

al said...

I bought about 3 LE cuz I got hacked and got only 3 back and I got 3 charms and one of my friend gave me one ;3

Adriana Shayabeva said...

Aina : yeah
Aly : Coolios .