Thursday 9 December 2010

Is stardoll Illuminati ? D:



Hey guys . So about the title . I was on the start page , logging in as usual . Then I saw a new collection called 'Starry Starry Night' . So it's okay , bla bla bla and then ... something interesting caught my eye .

I know it hasn't anything to do with Stardoll or whatever , but I think it's really interesting .
I'm not sure if you know them , but Illuminati is a "group" of people who love Satan . They put a lot of subliminal messages in adds , music videos , music and movi es.
Back to the topic . There is a triangle on the eye of the girl in the photo and that represents Illuminati. Like , the 'Orus Eye' .



See ? Now heres the real Orus Eye .



What do you think ?
Thanks for SMW for the info and pictures :)

xoxo , Baiii [;

No comments: