Monday 17 January 2011

New Writers!


Hey there followers.
As you know before like I said, I'm choosing the writers somewhere this week.
and I have CHOSEN the writers. I understand most of the writers are writing for more than 3 blogs, and I honestly think you can't handle it because obviously you don't just spend your whole day on the internet right? So, I'm sorry if you are not chosen. It's not that you are not capable, you are indeed. But, I don't want my blog to interrupt your own useful time. Hope you understand!

Here are the NEW WRITERS:

frosso123
Starchels2010
ErikaLuciana06

Congrats guys! If you see this, please contact me ASAP. Or, you already received my friend request, so please DOLL MAIL me your email and we'll talk about your banner and all the other stuff. AND, one more thing. I am STILL looking for writers, don't worry. But until next time, they are the new writers.

-Aly | Aly_Miley

No comments: